
"Dear Jenny
It was a pleasure meeting you Tuesday afternoon.
I found our conversation very enjoyable and I trust that you are further enlightened about KPMG. I am most delighted to extend to you an offer of employment with KPMG's Audit practice. I am very certain that you will find the KPMG experience an enriching one.
As promised, I would like to reiterate my acknowledgment of your interests about being in a firm which values flexibility and a strong commitment to the development of its people.
I hope you will join us as I believe your profile fits very well with our own ambitions to have the best and brightest in our growing KPMG family.
I look forward to welcoming you to our KPMG family (and perhaps you can help start a KPMG cheerleading team?), but in the meantime, I wish you continued success on your studies. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries."
e manager whom interviewed me sent me an email today.
i'm impressed. very impressed.
at first look i thought its some forwarded mail with standard template, but as i read on its actually personalised to what i said during the interview.
ok maybe only a small part is personalised..e rest are from standard template.
but still, she actually bothered to follow up..(imagine emailing every person whom she interviewed..so tiring?)
unlike EY which is totally un-sincere at all.|
|